Thread: Using the Market Forums Properly

KitaeK27

Using the Market Forums Properly

To avoid unnecessary problems with the Market Forums, and to ensure that it is clean/organized, please follow the rules stated below.

When Buying:

The thread title should start with a "B>" to clearly show that you are buying. Follow the B> with the name of the item you wish to buy. Optionally, you can also put down the price you're willing to pay.

For example, if I want to buy a Giant Enchant for 30k. The proper title of the thread would be "B>Giant Enchant 30k"

In the post of the your thread, you can add descriptions.

When Selling:

Much like buying, the thread title should start with a "S>" to clearly show what you are buying. Follow the S> with the name of the item you wish to buy. Optionally, you can also put down the price you're looking for.

For example, if I want to sell a Wind Lute, for say, 10k, the proper title of the thread would be "S> Wind Lute 10k"

When Asking For Price

Don't know the price of your item? First off, remember to post in the correct server, as prices tend to differ from time to time in separate servers.

The title of your thread should start with a a "PC>", which means Price Check.

For example, if I have no clue what the price of a Starlight Robe is, and I want to ask, the proper title of the thread would be "PC> Starlight Robe"

When Posting

Do NOT hold up discussions.
    Do NOT correct the trader's price. Especially if you're not going to take part in the trade.
    Do NOT barter if prices are final.

You may ask for additional details.
    You may barter if prices are not final.
    You may ask what the item is.

If you need to ask for nonmaterialistic things, such as services, use the Help Requests forums. These include things like "Helping in a Dungeon", "Need a Blacksmith for an Item", or "Looking for Ideals".

Do not try to trade for or with NX. It's not allowed.

Thank you for following these guidelines in order to make Mabinogiworld a much more organized place.
    Last edited by Angevon; 01-07-2012 at 08:11 AM. Reason: changing to > because why did he have it the other way?!