Page 2 of 95 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Thread: Accomplishment Thread

Yumekai627

Re: Accomplishment Thread

Go keiko! YAY! 200 INT lucky...I wish I had 200 INT.

Rank 5 fire
    Rank B music Theory

Powder Rune

Dbzdude707

Wow I feel so pitiful. However, in the less than 2 weeks since I made this character, I've been able to advance to level 29, get rid of eiry, beat a King Connous Lizard (with the help of my pet), and solo Ciar Beginner on my own.

Regardless of how small all of that seems (I'm sure you could all do it easily) remember that my character is new and only age 12... This is really about the best I can do for where I am, lol. But there's nothing for me to worry about, a few days ago I couldn't have done the above stuff. Every day I get stronger and realize I have even more potential than I thought I did.

I nearly killed a Small Golem (ciar beginner) with nothing but my bow by myself too. The only reason I couldn't was my general lack of Dex (I only have like 60-something) and the fact that when I shot him after he became bigger halfway through the battle, he didn't flinch like he did before. Before he got bigger he had like a massive flinch and I could easily work with that. If it had stayed like that he'd be extremely easy to beat. Nevertheless, I'll continue to get better. =D

Can't wait till the day I manage to 1-shot kill the small golem of Ciar Beginner and I look back and remember the days of not being able to beat it at all on my own.

I think that day will come as soon as I get Falcon. =D

MissHannah

Geebus, my combat skills make me feel wimpy, but the thing that makes me powerful is my Heal o_x

jokerjoey

Gawayno

The accomplishment I had was getting the Female Sword ego. Though I don't have a screenie of it. I also named her Nagisa.

smardn_lad

Infamy

Powder Rune

Infamy