Page 3 of 84 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Disappointment Thread

FFVIISephy

Re: Disappointment Thread

Lol, Magic:TG is better anyway.

Hmm, most recent disappointment was getting rank C music playing. I almost never get anything other than "This song was too difficult to play' or 'I need more practice to play this song" anymore.

justachick

When I realized after 2 days of camping in Rano, that I didn't have the patience to sit there and wait for bosses to spawn so I could complete my Transformation quest.

Maybe someday..... =)

Linkoln

Quote Originally Posted by Odinxcore
    and now that I have rank 3 crit and 9 AR 122 Base Dex, I can 2 hit brown grizz cubs
    Rank B range and A crit with 102 dex and I can 2 hit brown grizz cubs. o.o

Vati

Everyone says rank 5-1 weaving is easy but it's still really grindy. Those darn fine leathers and wool.

DaUnknownPanda

Quote Originally Posted by 黑心黄人
    So lately theres been alot of posts about "Accomplishments" (Disgust) and not enough about DISAPPOINTMENTS. Like that time you figured out that getting a 4 def 1 protection armor WASN'T going to mean you were invincible, or the time you found out that your dex REALLY ISN'T ALL THAT. Let's have a disappointment thread (No screenies needed).

My biggest disappointment- I acquired Falcon about a month ago, one month later and I'm a Falcon Justice. When I first got Falcon I was all excited and thought I could FINALLY solo a golem. 1 month later, I'm a Falcon Justice and STILL can't solo a golem. (If I had Final Hit and/or 2 seconds smash load time instead of 2.5, this would be ALOT easier.)

Second Biggest disappointment- Figuring out that having over 150 hp from combat mastery DOES NOT help in any significant way in Ciar Advanced.

Third Biggest Disappointment- Upgrading my longbow to be 26-32 damage DID NOT suddenly make me All-Powerful overnight, it just increased my damage by about 5.
    I realized that Naos clothes are stuck with her body, so I couldnt mod her naked.

Larcs

Quote Originally Posted by DaUnknownPanda
    I realized that Naos clothes are stuck with her body, so I couldnt mod her naked.
    um...that...sucks
    -finally getting my long swordsmanship uniform, then noticing that its very easy to get now -_-;;

-finally getting through Baol after 3 tries and figuring out how disappointing Cromm is as a final boss (we just wmed the entire time...no one got hurt at all, took like 2 mins max)

cr3stf4ll3n

I just realized that even with falcon justice trans, I still have crappy hp(403 hp with rA fury of connous....)

Linkoln

I just realized that even with falcon justice trans, I still have crappy hp(403 hp with rA fury of connous....)
    Since when did the trans rank affect HP? O.o
    I thought you had to rank the other skills.... .__.

Tsuyujimo

Every trans except Savage increases hp when you rank up the one that activates the transformation.

Linkoln

Quote Originally Posted by Tsuyujimo
    Every trans except Savage increases hp when you rank up the one that activates the transformation.
    Oh...

Soloed arch lich successfully finally...

Disappointment? I need 2 mil... for EJ 3... from a friend... who rarely logs on.. in China. o.o