Thread: Questions & Answers

RC2891

Re: Questions & Answers

Well duh, but your name has a 'z'. 0.o

flimzy

Quote Originally Posted by RC2891
    Well duh, but your name has a 'z'. 0.o
    BUT, my NAME is flimzakin, or well that the name of the character i named my internet atlis after, but i havent finished wirteing those storys. >_>

RC2891

Back to the game...

Me, pie, yesterday, Japan, fun.

Is this game fun?

Linkoln

Not really.

Will I ever get an autograph... from someone that's famous? :3

flimzy

Yes, when i become famous, i will sign something for you.

How will i become famous?

Linkoln

By dying from an extremely rare disease that no one knew about until you caught it.

flimzy

Why dident kink ask a question?

FFVIISephy

Because Flimzy's can't handle the truth.

What is love?

RC2891

A word.

What is a word?

flimzy

Main Entry: word !wurd
    Pronunciation: \ ˈwərd \
    Function: noun
    Etymology: Middle English, from Old English; akin to Old High German wort word, Latin verbum, Greek eirein to say, speak, Hittite weriya- to call, name
    Date: before 12th century
    Results

1 a. 1 asomething that is saidb. bplural(1). (1)talk discourse - putting one's feelings into ∼s(2). (2)the text of a vocal musical compositionc. ca brief remark or conversation - would like to have a ∼ with you

2 a (1). 2 a (1)a speech sound or series of speech sounds that symbolizes and communicates a meaning usually without being divisible into smaller units capable of independent use(2). (2)the entire set of linguistic forms produced by combining a single base with various inflectional elements without change in the part of speech elementsb (1). b (1)a written or printed character or combination of characters representing a spoken word - the number of ∼s to a line - sometimes used with the first letter of a real or pretended taboo word prefixed as an often humorous euphemism - the first man to utter the f ∼ on British TV - Time - we were not afraid to use the d ∼ and talk about death - Erma Bombeck(2). (2)any segment of written or printed discourse ordinarily appearing between spaces or between a space and a punctuation markc. ca number of bytes processed as a unit and conveying a quantum of information in communication and computer work

3. 3order command - don't move till I give the ∼

4. 4often capitalizeda. alogosb. bgospel c. cthe expressed or manifested mind and will of God

5 a. 5 anews information - sent ∼ that he would be lateb. brumor

6. 6the act of speaking or of making verbal communication

7. 7saying proverb

8. 8promise declaration - kept her ∼

9. 9a quarrelsome utterance or conversation - usually used in plural - they had ∼s and parted

10. 10a verbal signal : password

11. 11slang - used interjectionally to express agreement

Phrases
    1. good word 1. a favorable statement - put in a good word for me 2. good news - what's the good word
    2. in a word in short
    3. in so many words 1. in exactly those terms - implied that such actions were criminal but did not say so in so many words 2. in plain forthright language - in so many words, she wasn't fit to be seen - Jean Stafford
    4. of few words not inclined to say more than is necessary : laconic - a man of few words
    5. of one's word that can be relied on to keep a promise - used only after man or woman - a man of his word
    6. upon my word with my assurance : indeed assuredly - upon my word, I've never heard of such a thing

Why did i bother doing that?