Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Chess Thread

Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, North America, Northern Hemisphere, Earth, Milkey Way...etc.
    Don't worry 'bout it, I know how that feels.

Reaper: 9. Nf3

Though personally, I'm about to sleep myself, so you might not hear from me for a while...

Old Milletian
    I have school tomorrow so it's fine I'll probobly be gone longer than you.
    Reaper: 9. ...Nc6
    Also starting a new game in hopes that someone will join...since I'm tracking the matches in my head anyway.
    Angel: 1. Nc3
    EDIT:I changed the move for the second game because it showed an impossible place for the knight and did nothing to the first match but since it is the rules if you want you can disqualify me I'l take that over the ban I may or may not get for double posting and we could always start a new game anyway
    Last edited by Forumme; 01-30-2012 at 03:53 AM. Reason: revision to second match

Waterloo, Ontario, Canada, North America, Northern Hemisphere, Earth, Milkey Way...etc.
    Nah, I won't disqualify you. Your earlier post had a point, it's probably fine to edit the move so long as their edit took place before their opponent's post...and even then, it probably shouldn't be an auto-disqualify like I said. Like here, the opponent has the final say. I'll edit that after this game's done.

Though, I did intend for the challenger to make the first move...it's not like everyone will look at all of our game, right? So it's not that likely for someone to pick up your first move and respond to it.

Reaper: 10. Bg2

Old Milletian
    If i start to mess up tell me still haven't found my board.
    Reaper: 10. ...Nd4

Eeh, I guess I should play without a board too if we're this far and you don't have that advantage.

Reaper: 11. Nxd4

And by the way, forgot to mention this last time, but when checking, the sign is a + (after the location, I believe).

Old Milletian
    I have a board ment I don't have pieces and its not really much of an advantage plus we need something to check if where we went is allowed. And I didn't know that i checked you with my queen til after looking back at it.
    Reaper: 11. ...Qxd4
    Also I'm still in school right now just the teachers teaching something I know already so please excuse me if I don't write the + or x since other than the moves I planned yesterday I don't have anything new in my head right now.

Mm, sure. Play at your pace.

Reaper: 12. c3

Old Milletian
    Found a game on my phone... didn't think to look their. xD anyway I realized I could of had a killing spree on the lower right side of the board... then suiciding queen...
    Anyway...
    Reaper: 12. ...Qf6
    Looking at the board now looks like you have an advantage~ Guess i killed too many pieces...

I refute that. Unfortunately, I can never really use position in chess, only manpower.

And I guess I'm back to using chess titans.

Reaper: 13. Qe3

Old Milletian
    Where the pieces are is important though...Your pieces have tons of room to move around while mines are kinda stuck...also if you kill my queen then youl have control over the center of the board...
    Reaper:13. ...e5