Thread: It says my account ID is wrong?

New Milletian

It says my account ID is wrong?

I just patched for the newest update for Mabinogi, and before it never asked for an account ID. Now it is, and I'm pretty sure its Piperjean, and when I put that along with my password which I am 100% sure is correct, it says one of them isn't correct. Is there any way I can check to get the right account ID and password?

New Milletian
    Now, when i restart Mabinogi, it won't launch and is telling me "(x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Mabinogi\Mabinogi.ex e does not exist" What do I do?

For your account issue, there should be a way to check by putting in the email you used to register. As for your Mabinogi.exe not existing... I dunno. I guess try reinstalling? :/

The website seems more reliable about that, so try to login there. If it doesn't work, you're probably using bad info.

For the second error, was it actually missing the "C:\Program Files" portion of that path? Very strange if so~ I dunno enough about steam to really give an answer on it beside reinstalling, though.
    Alexina - Kadalyn - Compress Mage (ice/healing) - Master Apothecary
    Mari - Mufflyn - Newbie Rogue
    tumblr

Dungeon Guard
    An idea, verify the integrity of the game cache. This can be done by going to the properties of Mabinogi on Steam and under the local files tab you should see the button to verify the cache. This will redownload any damaged or missing files.