Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How can I contribute?

gigaus

Re: How can I contribute?

where do I register to add to the wiki? o-o;?

Angevon

gigaus

thank you~ ^_^;

Spaz Havok

Where can I find a list of pages that need contibution so I can contibute? I don't want to look bad having a detailed user page (That looks like a wikipedia article) and not having contibuted anything that would help the Mabinogi Community.

IRJustman

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz Havok
    Where can I find a list of pages that need contibution so I can contibute? I don't want to look bad having a detailed user page (That looks like a wikipedia article) and not having contibuted anything that would help the Mabinogi Community.
    It "looks like a wikipedia[sic] article" because our wiki uses the same exact software that Wikipedia® uses, MediaWiki.

--Ian.

Aramet

Quote Originally Posted by Spaz Havok
    There is various categories for specific article needs. You can find them as subcategories for Category:Incomplete (link).

Angevon

Also try:
    Wanted Pages
    Wanted Files
    Though they mostly seem to be future content stuff...

Dead End Pges --- these are pages that don't link at all to other wiki pages. Not all of them need to link to other pages, per se, but some could definitely use them.